Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Volvo Penta
- Model: MD 2030
- Drive Type: SailDrive
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 28hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Bronze, Folding
- Year: 1999
Hamble Point Marina School Lane, Hamble
Southampton, GB, SO31 4JD
Tel:+44 (0)23 8045 4000
GENERAL: Interior finished in mahogany with matt silk varnish. Standing headroom throughout the boat. Skylights, opening portholes and ventilators for ventilation. Wooden inner frames for the skylights. Deluxe upholstery in blue. Blue curtains (New Feb 2015) and blue detachable carpets throughout the boat except in front of the galley. Varnished floors in teak with inlaid holly stripes. Headlining accentuated with mahogany inlays.
- MAIN SALOON: Straight settee to starboard and L-shaped settee to port with lockers above and stowage space underneath. Lee-cloths to both berths. Bookshelves to both sides. Dropleaf saloon table with bottle stowage in centre Kenwood stereo radio/CD player with iPod interface/charger. LED bulbs in spotlights, galley overhead light.
- GALLEY: Plastimo Neptune 2000 gimballed cooker with oven and grill to port. Stainless steel deep double sinks with pressurised hot and cold water. Stowage for cooking utensils and stores, chopping board, drawers and waste bin. 12v refrigeration unit in insulated cool box. (serviced and recharged May 2014. Opening window above the galley.
- CHART TABLE: Forward facing chart table to starboard with seat. Chart stowage in table with drawers under. Instrument shelf. Electric switch panel with battery monitor, voltmeter, fuel and water gauges.
- FORWARD CABIN: Double berth 2.03m long and 2.04m wide at the widest part. Fitted sheets. On both sides there are lockers above and stowage below with access doors under the berth. Hanging locker on port side and various lockers on starboard side. Door leading to saloon.
- AFT CABIN: Double berth 2.13m long, 1.66m wide at widest part. Fitted sheets Hanging locker. Lockers above berth and stowage below. Door leading to saloon. Two opening portholes for ventilation.
- TOILET COMPARTMENT: Interior lining and cupboard in white matt Resopal. Shower stall with teak grating. 12v shower waste pump. Manual pump action sea toilet. Holding tank with gauge. China wash basin with stowage above and below. Pressurised hot and cold fresh water. Mirror. Two opening portholes for ventilation.
ENGINE: Volvo Penta MD 2030 3 cylinder diesel engine
Sail drive seal renewed Feb 2017
Three bladed folding bronze propeller, New Nov 2015
Engine compartment is sound insulated.
Fresh water cooling.
Control panel with tachometer and engine hours counter.
Regularly serviced by local Volvo agent.
Exhaust elbow replaced Feb 2017
Sail drive seal/gasket replaced Feb 2017
One 12v battery for engine start, New Aug 2013
Three 75 Ah 12v batteries for general use (new 2009).
Charging of batteries is by 60A alternator from engine enhanced with Adverc Battery Management Unit to ensure optimal recharging.
12v sockets in forward cabin, aft cabin and at inner chart table.
Full 230v shore power system with earth leakage device, four sockets, immersion heater and Sterling battery charger. (new May 2012)
Full international navigation lights.
Combined tricolour and anchor light at masthead.
WATER: Pressurised fresh water system to heads compartment and galley with accumulator tank. Reserve foot pump in the galley. Insulated calorifier heated by engine and 230v immersion element (replaced 2009). Manual bilge pump and electric emergency bilge pump.
HEATING: Webasto Air Top 24 diesel heater with outlets in forward cabin, saloon, aft cabin and heads.
Fractional double spreader rig by Seldén
Standing rigging replaced in 2017
Single line reefing, serviced and all lines renewed Nov 2014
Headsail furling and reefing system Seldén Furlex 200S
Forward and after lower shrouds Halyards and control lines lead into cockpit through clutches to two Lewmar 16 CST self-tailing winches under the windscreen
Kemp rodkicker/gas strut
Aluminium protective tubes for rigging screws
Telescopic spinnaker pole mounted on track and traveller for stowing pole on mast
Pole topping lift
Fully battened mainsail with 2 reefs and ball bearing batten cars by Sanders Sails
Furling 100% genoa with sun strip and luff padding by Sanders Sails
Main sail cover
Deck, toerail, handrails, cockpit seats, cockpit floor, side trims and bathing platform in teak. Cleats forward, amidships and aft.
Protective brass strips fitted to all cleats.
Fittings for spinnaker blocks.
Windows in aluminium frames.
Pulpit and pushpit with guard rails in stainless steel.
Two Lewmar 44 CST self-tailing primary sheet winches.
Windscreen with opening centre section and handholds.
Sprayhood (New 2010) and extension to cover entire cockpit (Serviced and laundered Aug 2018)
Instrument console above sliding hatch.
Tiller steering with telescopic Spinlock tiller extension.
Chain locker forward with space for fenders and chain.
Double stemhead rollers.
35lb Delta anchor with 40m chain.
Muir manual anchor windlass.
Gas locker aft with two Camping Gaz 907 gas cylinders.
16lb kedge anchor, short chain and 30m of anchor line.
Six fenders and assorted mooring lines.
Fixed length and telescopic boat hooks. Cockpit table.
Fully interfaced instrument system comprising:
At chart table:
Raytheon ST60 Multi display unit
MLR FX312 GPS
ICS Navtex 6
Sailor A1 DSC VHF with masthead antenna
Expert 501 battery monitor
EasyTrax AIS Class B Transceiver with dedicated pushpit mounted antenna
Yeoman Navigator Pro chartplotter
Under the windscreen:
Raytheon ST60 Speed, Depth, Wind and Graphic display units
Garmin GPSMAP 555 Chartplotter with AIS overlay and UK/North Europe charting
Suunto steering compass
Raytheon ST4000 autopilot
Remote speaker for VHF with on/off switch
Seago 4-man liferaft (New 2016)
McMurdo Fastfind MaxG Personal Locator Beacon (new 2009)
2 x horseshoe liferings with MOB lights and danbuoy
2 x harness attachment points in cockpit
Offshore flare pack (expiry Dec 2020)
Emergency bilge pump
Manual bilge pump.
The boat is CE certified by Germanischer Lloyd and delivered with a CE certificate and a CE plaque for category A (unlimited ocean voyages).
Transworld Yachts offers the details of vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of any vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Transworld Yachts are the Hallberg-Rassy dealer for the UK and Ireland specialising in new and used boat sales. We also manage refit and repair projects and carry a range of spare parts and yacht accessories. You can visit us at Hamble Point Marina which is situated at the mouth of the Hamble River, you can phone us on +44 (0) 2380 454000 or visit our website at: http://www.transworldyachts.co.uk/boats-for-sale/