Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Volvo Penta
- Model: D1-30
- Engine Power: 29hp
- Gelcoat colour: white.
- Laminate construction of Hull: isophtalic gelcoat and a vinylester based barrier coat, polyester laminate.
- Hand lay-up method, insulated against heat and cold.
- Integrated rubbing strake with brass strip.
- Blue decorative band in gelcoat.
- Strong floor reinforcements.
- Deep bilge.
- The boat has a bolt on lead keel with sturdy stainless keel bolts.
- Deck, coachroof areasand also cockpit are of sandwich construction laminated to the hull to form a one piece construction.
- Cockpit length 2.83 m.
- Integrated bathing step with folding ladder.
- Toerail, handrails, cockpit seats, cockpit floor and bathing step in quality teak.
- Strong stainless steel cleats forward and aft.
- Spring cleats and fittings for gennaker blocks fitted on toe rail.
- Four skylights deckhatches.
- Totally six opening portlights.
- The toilet compartment has an opening deck hatch as well as an opening portlight.
- Also the aft cabin has an opening portlight.
- Pulpit and pushpit guard rails.
- Two Lewmar 40 EVO selftailing chrome sheet winches.
- Two Lewmar 30 EVO chrome halyard winches.
- Windscreen with handholds and sprayhood.
- The mid section of the screen opens.
- Easy view compass in instrument console above sliding hatch.
- Genoajib tracks with floating blocks and return pulleys to sheet winches.
- Stainless steel ruddershafts with two self aligning bearings for each rudder for safety and low friction in all situations.
- Tiller steering.
- Two self-closing ventilators on coach roof.
- Chain locker forward with space for fenders and chain.
- Integrated bowsprit.
- Deck scupper drains to avoid hull marking.
- Space aft for two 3kg gas cylinders.
- Fractional rig by Seldén with strong tackle backstay tensioner with purchase 1:32 for trimming of mast.
- Headsail furling and reefing system Seldén Furlex TD with under deck furler.
- Double spreaders.
- Windex on mast top.
- Mainsail and genoajib in Offshore version from Elvström Sails in Denmark.
- Main sail cover.
- Halyards and lines lead into cockpit through 8 Spinlock jammers.
- Single line reefing system to the cockpit.
- Seldén Rodkick.
- Main boom supplied with outhaul and two reefing lines.
- LED deck light on mast.
- International LED Navigation Lights.
Interior tastefully finished in khaya mahogany with matt silk varnish. Flush mounted interior locker doors with invisible hinges and built in end stoppers. Well positioned lighting. No fiberglass visible. High quality upholstery. 12 cm sandwich foam cushions, all in two densities for great comfort. Curtains for side portlights and skylight hatches. Floors are in real mahogany wood with inlaid holly stripes and varnished. Inspection openings in floorboards for easy access to valves, speed transducer, bilge etc.
- Two sofas, each 2.00 m.
- Lockers above the sofas and partially in the L sofa.
- White headlining accentuated with mahogany inlays.
- There is a strong saloon table.
- Vanity with electric switch panel.
- Three opening portlights in the saloon/galley area. Headroom 1.91 m
- Solid composite stone countertop with mahogany fiddles around.
- Cooker with oven, lighting with the push of a button, no matches needed.
- Two extra deep double sinks.
- Ample stowage room, chopping board, drawers and waste bin.
- Fridge: well insulated box with basket and cooling unit with an electric Danfoss Compressor.
- Two opening portlights in the galley area.
- Generous double berth 2.04 m long and 1.98 m wide at the widest part.
- Footend 62 cm wide.
- Two big hanging lockers, two vanities and several lockers.
- Above and below berth generous stowage (no tank).
- Opening portlights and opening deck hatch over the berth.
- Door leading to the saloon
- 2.00 m long berth, 173 cm wide at widest part.
- Footend 142 cm wide.
- Spacious hanging locker.
- Locker above berth and stowage below.
- Door leading to saloon.
- Opening porthole for good ventilation.
- Interior lining and cupboard in white matt Resopal.
- Watertight shower stall with teak grating.
- Robust manual pump toilet.
- Holding tank, to be emptied by gravity or deck pump outlet.
- Composite stone wash basin and countertop.
- Stowage above and below.
- Large mirror.
- Opening porthole as well as opening deck hatch for good ventilation.
- The deckhatch glass is milk coloured, to allow light in but obscure view.
- 3 Cylinder Volvo Penta D1-30 engine with sail drive and a two bladed folding bronze propeller.
- Carefully sound insulated.
- All parts easily accessible.
- The engine is fresh water cooled.
- Engine hours counter.
- 12 Volt starter battery 62 Ah dedicated for engine start only.
- House batteries 240 Ah 12 v flat plate type.
- Charging of batteries is by 115 A alternator from engine.
- Switch panel with fuel and water gauges, voltmeter and automatic circuit breakers.
- Lighting strategically placed throughout.
- 12 v outlets at the saloon vanity and above sliding hatch in cockpit.
- International LED Navigation Lights.
- Capacity of Diesel tank 188 l, located under the stb side sofa.
- Raymarine i50 Tridata with Triducer for Speed, Depth and water temperature.
- Magnetic compass.
- Engine panel with RPM-meter and engine hours counter.
- Tank meters for fuel and fresh water are located at the electric central above the saloon vanity.
The boat is CE certified by DNV-GL (Det Norske Veritas - Germanischer Lloyd) and delivered with a CE certificate and a CE plaquette for category A (unlimited ocean voyages).
The underwater hull is treated with two coats of epoxi primer plus two applications of antifouling.
- 4 Fenders
- 4 Mooring lines
- Flag staff
- Mainsail and furling genoajib in coded sail bags
- Two winch handles
- Two fire extinguishers