- First class workmanship in selected mahogany with silk smooth varnished finish.
- The upholstery is blue striped Sunbrella deluxe fabric.
- Curtains to all portlights and Oceanair hatch blinds/fly screens ceiling hatches Floorboards made of teak plywood with holly inlaid stripes.
- Carpets throughout.
- Mikuni diesel fired cabin heater, thermostatically controlled.
- LED lights throughout.
- Seven 12v electric fans The accommodation consists from forward of:
- Locker for gas bottles, anchor chain below.
- The space is accessible from deck and drains overboard.
- Forward cabin with two comfortable berths with infill between.
- Hella fan.
- Length of berths 2.05m (6'8").
- Stowage below berths, cupboard forward in cabin above berths with shelves at the sides.
- A door separates the forward cabin from the passage to the main cabin.
- To starboard in the passageway is a good-sized hanging locker and a cupboard fitted with shelves.
- To port is the roomy toilet compartment with pump action Blake's Lavac marine head.
- Formed plastic holding tank with macerator.
- China wash basin sunk into the countertop.
- Mahogany cabinet with mirror over sink.
- Pressurised hot & cold water.
- Fixed shower with curtain.
- The floor is made as a shower stall with teak grating over a drained well.
- Shower waste water is drained overboard via filtered electric pump.
- Headroom 1.85m (6').
- The main cabin is built with settee berths either side.
- The port side settee is L-shaped.
- The settee is 2m (6'6").
- Book shelves and lockers behind settees.
- Lee cloths to both settees.
- Dropleaf table with bottle stowage in centre section.
- The inside of hull above berths is panelled with mahogany.
- Four 12v electric Hella fans.
- Clock and Barometer.
- Additional UK style main sockets.
- The ceiling is lined with vinyl panels.
- Broadcast radio receiver with CD player and remote control Head room in main cabin 1.89m (6'3").
- Aft in main cabin is a U-shaped galley equipped with a Plastimo 2-burner gas stove (New 2014) with oven and grill in gimbals.
- Stainless steel cover for cooker.
- Remote gas isolation switch operates solenoid valve in gas locker.
- Drained ice box 80 litres with 12v Frigoboat refrigeration unit.
- Stainless steel double sink 24"x14" with foot operated carbon filtered fresh water pump.
- Pressurised hot & cold fresh water.
- Surface of counter tops in galley in wood formica.
- Lockers for crockery.
- Additional lighting.
- Waste basket, drawers, etc.
- On the port side, navigation table with chart locker, drawers, electric switch panel with voltmeter, fresh water and fuel gauges and engine hours counter.
- Extra shelf by chart space.
- In the walkthrough to the aft cabin there is a work bench with stowage lockers.
- Locker for oil skin gear below companionway ladder.
- All interior woodwork in light mahogany matt silk finish.
- Floor is varnished teak with inlaid holly stripes.
- Coir and latex mattresses.
- Cupboard below berths in aft cabin.
- Cupboard above berths.
- Shelves at the sides.
- Hanging locker on port side of the cabin.
- Door to main cabin.
- Additional cupboard over port bunk.
- Additional head room over stbd bunk.
- Escape hatch to deck.
- Mosquito nets for opening ports.
- USB charging port.
- Hella Fan
Volvo Penta 2003T 43HP 3 cylinder marine diesel engineDeck Equipment
3-bladed folding Bruntons Autoprop H5
60A alternator (New 2006)
Mastervolt whisper 3500 generator with automatic cutover switch (New 2001)
Mikuni warm air diesel heating system (New 2003)
Trojan 12v service batteries, 400Ah.
Separate engine and Genset starter batteries
Dual 20A Mastervolt battery chargers with compartment extractor fan. (New 2001)
Cruzpro VAH35 battery monitor
Additional water tank fitted forward
230v Shore power connection with electrical lead
Seven 220v AC outlets in interior accommodation.
New FW pump 2020
FW foot pump in galley
Rutland 913 Wind generator, supplied but not fitted. Wiring and regulator ready prepared.
2x 200aH service batteries New 2017.
1x60 AH engine start
1x60 AH generator start
Stainless steel pullpit with teak step.Spars and Sails
Stainless steel pushpits with teak seats.
Stainless steel stauntion posts with double guard wires with gates port and starboard.
Stemhead fitting with double bow roller and removable bow-sprit.
45lb CQR anchor with chain hook and strops
60m 8mm chain for main anchor
Lofrans kobra electric windlass with foot switches on foredeck (New 2007)
Anchor locker resealed and new gel coat 2016
Teak laid side decks and coach roof, (Serviced 2019)
Bow step and Hallberg-Rassy bow ladder
Forespar Novalift 2 (220lbs working load)
Fixed windscreen with sprayhood and full length grab handle
Sprayhood extension to cover entire cockpit
Steering binnavle with C-Plath Venus steering compass (serviced 2017)
Varnished exterior chart tables under sprayhood.
Hallberg-Rassy bathing platform with 4 folding step folding boarding ladder and stern steps
Stern anchor roller
Bruce stern anchor with 25m chain and mulitplait warp
Two boat hooks
Folding boat cradle for winter ashore storage.
All in-hull portlights replaced with Rutgerson equivalents, supplied by Hallberg-Rassy Parts.
Single spreader sloop rig with spars from Seldén Mast
All wire rigging renewed Nov 2020
Folding fixed mast steps
Rutgerson mainsheet track
Slab reefing with reefing winch under mast
Two Lewmar spinnaker winches in cockpit
Four clutches & Lewmar 30CST winch in cockpit
Two Lewmar 43CST primary winches
Two Lewmar 16CST halyard winches on mast
Removable inner forestay
Short bowsprit for cruising chute
Spinnaker pole stowed at mast.
Fully battened mainsail (New 2014) with lazyjacks and stackpack (New 2018)
Furling genoa (New 2013)
Cruising chute with snuffer
- Raymarine RC-435 chart plotter
- Raymarine autopilot (new ram 2010. new course computer 2006)
- B+G Hornet depth sounder, speed log and wind instruments
- Garmin 128 GPS
- Icom handheld VHF
- Simrad DSC VHF radio with cockpit speaker
- JRC 1500 Radar
Transworld Yachts Sailing Ltd recommend that all safety equipment is inspected by suitably qualified personnel before use. Transworld Yachts Sailing Ltd provide no guarantees or warrantees for safety equipment supplied with their listings.
- Harness attachment point in cockpit x 2
- Jackstays in webbing on deck with spare set
- Horseshoe lifebuoy
- Blipper radar reflector on mast
- Emergency tiller
- Electric and manual bilge pumps.
- Fire blanket
- 3 x manual fire extinguishers plus automatic extinguisher in engine room.
- Gas and carbon monoxide alarms
- Mercury dinghy (New 2014)
- Mariner 3.5hp outboard (New 2014)
Transworld Yachts offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.customContactInformation
Transworld Yachts are the Hallberg-Rassy dealer for the UK and Ireland specialising in new and used boat sales. We also manage refit and repair projects and carry a range of spare parts and yacht accessories. You can visit us at Hamble Point Marina which is situated at the mouth of the Hamble River, you can phone us on +44 (0) 2380 454000 or visit our website at: http://www.transworldyachts.co.uk/boats-for-sale/