- The beautifully built interior Joinery is mahogany finished with rubbed effect varnish.
- The solid laminate hull is lined with varnished mahogany slats to provide an air barrier and ventilation to lockers and behind soft furnishing.
- Durable upholstery quality fabric in blue throughout all Upholstery including foam was replaced in 2016. Sole boards in varnished teak and holly faced marine ply.
The accommodation, from forward:
Mechanical and Electrical Systems
- Forward cabin with two comfortable berths.
- Length of berths 2,05 m (6’8”).
- Filler between berths.
- Stowage below berths and in lockers and shelves above.
- Opening deck hatch and one fixed ventilator on the foredeck
- A door separates the forward cabin from the passage to the main cabin.
- On SB side of the passageway two good sized hanging lockers.
- On port side an unusually roomy heads compartment with Jabsco marine head.
- Washbasin in china, sunk into the countertop.
- Stowage above and below, Mirror.
- The floor is made as a shower stall with teak grating over a drained sump.
- Opening skylight. Headroom 1,85m(6’).
- The main cabin is built with straight settee/berth to stbd.
- Port side sofa is "L" shaped to form seating on two sides of a large (37”x4’), centre line, folding leaf saloon table.
- Both Settee/ berths are 2m (6’6”) with lifting backrests to give extra width.
- Bookshelves and lockers behind seating stowage under.
- Deckhead is ivory vinyl panels with mahogany inlays.
- Opening skylight.
- Headroom in main cabin 1.89 m (6’3”).
- Aft in the main cabin is a U-shaped galley equipped with a 2-burner stove with oven in gimbals.
- Permanent tubing with a shut-off valve for liquid gas from gas bottle.
- Compressor cooled 80ltr icebox. Stainless double sink 24”x14” with manual freshwater pump.
- The surface of countertops in the galley in an easily cleaned Formica finish.
- Locker for crockery.
- Waste basket, drawers, etc.
- Opposite the galley on the port side is the Chart Table with chart locker, drawers, electric switch panel with voltage, fresh water and fuel tank meters.
- In the passageway to the aft cabin, there is a workbench with lockers above and below.
- Large hanging locker for oilskins, boot locker below companionway ladder.
- Drawers in aft cabin. Lockers and shelves above berths.
- Hanging locker on the port side of the cabin. two ports in the hull and opening deck hatch above berths
- Carpeted throughout
- Curtains in all windows.
- Four 12 V outlets in head compartment, Saloon, galley, aft cabin and cockpit.
- The cockpit is self-draining with seats and gratings in teak.
- Deck stowage and large cockpit locker, (1.2 m² + 3.4 sqft).
- Stowage for winch handles etc.
- Anchor locker aft on deck.
Spars and sails
- Volvo Penta 2003T fresh water cooled marine diesel engine
- Engine hours approx 2600 in April 2020
- Shaft drive
- 3-blade fixed propeller
- New oil cooler 2018
- New cutlass bearing 2018
- New raw water pump 2019
- New prop seal 2019
- New fuel tank sender unit 2019
- Eberspacher diesel fired warm air heating system
- Two leisure batteries and separate engine start battery
- Battery charger
- 220v shore power inlet
- Solar charger and regulator
- Electric bilge pump, New 2019
- Manual bilge pump
- Spars and rigging from Seldén Mast AB.
- Mast and boom made from silver anodized aluminium alloy with one set of spreaders.
- New standing rigging 2016
- Halyard winches: Two Lewmar 16ST, reef winch Lewmar 7C.
- Slab reefing system (2 reef Lines) + outhaul.
- Rod kicker.
- Hood mainsail 2010
- Genoa sail 2010
- Spare mainsail
- Spare genoa
- Cruising chute
- Storm jib
- Hood mainsail cover
- 2 Lewmar 43CST 2-speed Primary winches
- Four 12 “ mooring cleats forward and aft.
- Two 10” mooring cleats amidships.
- Pulpit in stainless steel.
- Built in rubbing strake with bronze profile.
- Double lifelines with four pairs of conical stanchions. Height 26 “.
- Permanent wind screens with hardened glass in light alloy frame with opening centre section.
- Canvas sprayhood and cockpit cover.
- Portlights in 9 mm acrylic glass and light alloy frames.
- electric windlass, motor rebuilt 2019
- LED navigation lights
- Bathing ladder on transom.
- B&G 7" chart plotter, new 2016
- B&G wind direction and speed, new 2019
- B&G depth instrument
- Raytheon Radar
- Sailor VHF
- Steering compass
- Hull moulded in solid laminate throughout with cored frames and stringers and structural engine bearers.
- Encapsulated ballast, fin keel and full-length skeg to the rudder.
- GRP-sandwich construction deck moulding, 25 mm with polyvinyl closed-cell foam as core material for strength and insulation.
- The hull and deck are completely joined by overlapping GRP laminate prior to fit out leaving every part of the yacht accessible for service and replacements in later life.
- Bulwark formed in the deck and hull mouldings and fitted with a solid capping in teak.
- Handrails, companionway, hatchguides, sole and seats in cockpit are all in Bangkok-teak.
- Laid teak deck on top of GRP deck, 1/2”.
- The deck is provided with four 1” scuppers draining below the waterline.
- Two 11/2’ scuppers from the watertight and self-draining cockpit.
- Teak decks levelled and re-caulked in 2009
- Copper coat applied in 2007 (waterline re-coated in 2019)
- Waterline stripe renewed 2019
- Lower rudder bearing pin replaced 2007
All safety equipment is supplied on a 'sold as seen' bases. Transworld Yachts offer no guarantees or warranties with the listed safety equipment. Transworld Yachts recommend all safety equipment is inspected and/or tested by a subtilty qualified technician before use. Disclaimer
Transworld Yachts offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.customContactInformation
Transworld Yachts are the Hallberg-Rassy dealer for the UK and Ireland specialising in new and used boat sales. We also manage refit and repair projects and carry a range of spare parts and yacht accessories. You can visit us at Hamble Point Marina which is situated at the mouth of the Hamble River, you can phone us on +44 (0) 2380 454000 or visit our website at: http://www.transworldyachts.co.uk/boats-for-sale/