All interior woodwork in light mahogany matt silk finish. Floor is in varnished teak with inlaid holly stripes. Saloon ceiling has panelling with mahogany stripes. Ligt Blue upholstery on all berths which rest on unvarnished, well ventilated boards to reduce condensation. . All portholes and skylights are fitted with blue curtains. 12v and 230v sockets throughout the boat. 12 Volt fans throughout the boat.
- SALOON: Lee cloths are fitted to both port and starboard . On the starboard side is a settee, On port side the settee has a fixed backrest with opening sections for stowage. Between the settees is a dropleaf table with bottle stowage in centre section.
- Stereo radio/CD player with speakers in main saloon and in cockpit. Ship's clock and barometer. mood lighting. All deck hatches and port lights are opening. Headroom in saloon 2m.
- GALLEY: Working surface in white laminate with strong, all round fiddle rail. Insulated icebox with Isotherm 12v refrigeration unit, . Deep, double sink. with hot/cold mixer tap, carbon filtered water tap & fw faucet for foot pump. Force Ten gas cooker with oven and grill. Safety switch on gas pipe. Crockery locker and cutlery drawer. Bread board. Stowage for saucepans and other kitchen utensils. Pressurised hot and cold water with manual foot pump as reserve.
- FORWARD HEADS COMPARTMENT: Bulkheads and lockers in white laminate. Watertight shower stall, teak grating, china wash basin and large mirror. Shower curtain. Mixer tap in washbasin is pulled out for shower use. Shower water drained overboard by electric waste pump. Pump action sea toilet. Stainless steel holding tank which can be emptied from deck. Plumbing and wiring prepared for water-maker. Cupboard below washbasin. Ventilation through opening porthole and hatch. 12v socket. Headroom 1.92m.
- FORWARD CABIN: Two berths with ample stowage above and below and in addition a number of lockers. Infill cushion. A hatch and opening porthole. Headroom 1.98m.
- CHART TABLE and WALKTHROUGH: A comfortable chart table seat with spacious chart table. Bookshelf above. Electric panel to the left of the navigator. 5 drawers and stowage slots. Sealed 2-door access to the engine room off the walkthrough. Headroom in the walkthrough 1.68m. On portside there is a locker and freezer compartment.
- AFT CABIN: Aft cabin has two hanging lockers on portside and two comfortable berths, one 2m long x 1.2m wide and the other 2m long and 1.15m wide. Stowage room below and above. Seat between berths. Mirror. Headroom in hatch area 1.91m.
- AFT HEADS COMPARTMENT: As forward toilet, but with a separate shower with seat. Ventilation through an opening window. Stainless steel holding tank (can be emptied from deck). Headroom 1.84m.
Engine Yanmar 4LJ 4-cylinder.Fresh water-cooled marine diesel engine. Replaced new in 2011 and serviced annually. 453 Hrs
12-volt service batteries (2000)and dedicated engine start bank charged by 115A alternator
Mastervolt 100 Amp 12 volt Charger.
Panda 3.5 Generator..
7hp Bow thruster with controls joystick at the helm
Spars & Sails:
All spars by Selden. Double spreader sloop rig.
Duramax furling headstay
Clutch for furling line.
Solid boom vang.
Removable inner forestay and running backstays.
Insulated backstay and cable to Nav table.
Spinnaker pole on mast incl.
Halyard and Topping lift.
Granny bar by mast.
Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit, guardwires and bathing ladder.
Protective brass strips to all mooring and spring cleats.
Lofrans 1000 watt electric anchor winch with fixed remote control in cockpit and foot switches on deck.
70 kg CQR anchor 75 m chain
45 CQR 10 m chain and 60 m rope
Self draining anchor locker.
Integral stemhead fitting and double bow roller.
Dorade vent to fore cabin with stainless steel protection bars.
Sprayhood and sprayhood extension.
Cockpit bimini with folding stainless steel frame.
Shower at bathing platform.
Gas locker to starboard with space for two gas bottles
Lazarette on aft deck. Large cockpit locker.
2 x Lewmar 58 CEST self tailing primary winches in cockpit.
2x Lewmar 40 CST self tailing secondary winches in cockpit.
Solimar steering pedestal with engine controls and Suunto binnacle mounted steering compass.
Cockpit table attached to binnacle.
Teak laid side decks, coachroof, aft deck and handrails.
Raymarine ST7000 autopilot instrument with linear drive motor on steering quadrant
Raymarine I70 autopilot instrument at helm
Raymarine I50 wind instrument
RaymarineI50 depth instrument
Raymarine i50 speed instrument
2 Raymarine I70
Raymarine I70 at chartable
VHF Raymarine 240 DSC
VHF Cobra Handhold VHF
Raymarine Colour Radar
Raymarine c120 at chartable and repeater in cockpit
ALL SAFETY EQUIPMENT IS SOLD AS SEEN WITH NO GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES. TRANSWORLD YACHTS RECOMMEND ALL SAFETY EQUIPMENT IS TESTED AND/OR INSPECTED BY A QUALIFIED TECHNICIAN AND ITS SUITABILITY FOR INTENDED USE EVALUATED.
Jabsco heavy duty 8000 bilge pump.
Gas alarm Pilot dual.
Jackstays in webbing on deck
Lifebuoy with light
Ocean Safety liferaft
Para Anchor and line
Range of spare
Set of bungs
Spotlight and inspection lamp
Shore power lead
Instruction manuals manuals for all equipment
4x135 amp domestic batteries
1x135 amp engine starter battery
1x generator starter battery
2.5 hp outboard
Transworld Yachts offers the details of vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of any vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.