With Hallberg Rassy's reputation for quality "Kumpel" is no exception, with a high standard of interior fit out throughout. The use of high-quality solid mahogany, finished in a deep satin varnish creating a very traditional and cosy feel to the living space.
- Double V-berth with infill section converting to a full-width double.
- With the infill removed a clear standing area is provided aft.
- Storage is provided in shelves running the full length of the berth along the hull side.
- A large opening deck hatch floods the cabin with natural light.
- Bin type lockers beneath the bunks.
- Generously proportioned for a boat of this size.
- Appointed with Blakes manual marine toilet, Porcelain wash hand basin and vanity unit and large mirror over basin.
- Hot and cold running water and shower head makes life aboard comfortable for crew.
- Very traditional feeling with lots of satin varnish high-quality joinery work.
- Light pours in through the portlights creating the illusion of being on a far larger boat.
- Bench style settees run down either side of the cabin with the drop leaf saloon table being centrally mounted in the cabin.
- Both seating units convert into generously sized single berths with the seat back lifting up to provide additional width.
- Both saloon settee berths are fitted with lee cloths and serve as good sea berths when on passage.
- Storage is provided throughout the saloon with a variety of lockers for necessary provisions.
- Aft of the main saloon to starboard.
- L-shaped galley with double stainless-steel sink, 2 burner gas cooker with grill and oven, top loading fridge and a good assortment of storage lockers.
- Opposite galley to port.
- Chart table outboard, designed for standing at. VHF and GPS.
- Chart storage within table and locker space beneath.
- Unholstered in pale green in excellent condition.
- FM/NW CD player and speakers.
- Aquablinds on port lights.
- Gas hot air heating to cabin.
- First class workmanship in selected mahogany, hand rubbed and treated to silk smooth finish.
- De-luxe upholstery, carpets and curtains throughout.
Accommodation consists from forward:
- Water and gas tight separate stowage for anchor, warps and gas cylinder accessible by hatch on deck and drained overboard.
- Forward cabin has two comfortable berths, 2 m long.
- Stowage below berths.
- The inside of the hull is lined with mahogany.
- Shelves full length above berths.
- Opneing skylight and reading lights.
- Folding door between forward cabin and passage. Wardrobe in passage on starboard side.
- On port side is a separate toilet room with pump WC.
- China wash basin with shower attachment.
- Pump for fresh water.
- Locker for clothes and toilet articles.
- Opening portlight.
- In the saloon on port side is an L-shaped sofa 2 m long, with hinged lift-up backrests to increase sleeping space.
- Above a bookshelf, lockers and stowage.
- On the starboard side is a straight sofa with stowage and shelves as on port side.
- Internal hull lined with mahogany.
- etween the berths is a dropleaf table where the centre section of the table provides stowage for bottles and other small items.
- Ship's clock and barometer.
- Further aft on starboard side is the galley with Plastimo gimballed 2-burner gas cooker with oven and grill, fitted with fiddle rails.
- There is a stainless steel double sink, pressurised hot and cold water, reserve foot pump and a drained ice box , 70 litres, with Frigoboat 12v refrigeration unit and Fridgemate electronic control.
- Towage for cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery etc.
- Fixed position for waste basket.
- On port side is the chart table and instrument panel with volt meter and freshwater and fuel gauge.
- lso fuses for various circuits.
- Storage to port side and drawers beneath chart table.
- Engine access beneath companionway hatch and from cockpit sole.
Hallberg-Rassy 94 Kutter was built during 1981 - 1994. A total of 195 hulls were built. The Hallberg-Rassy 94 Kutter is a charming motor sailor and a departure from the range of other Hallberg-Rassy yachts. The hull reminds of the beautiful lines of a traditional Swedish fishing boat, but has a more pronounced keel. The 94 has a fuller hull than other Hallberg-Rassy designs from this era and a canoe stern and a full keel.
SAILS SURPRISINGLY WELL FOR HER TYPE
The cockpit has a steering house, which has been available in two different versions with different angling of the windscreen. The sail area is rather moderate for a 31 footer, but she sails surprisingly well for her type. She tacks well even in a light breeze without help of the engine. There are Hallberg-Rassy 94s who have crossed the Atlantic. The Volvo Penta engine is generous. The interior has four very good berths and ample stowage.'
Number of Cabins: 2
- Number of Heads: 1
- Number of Berths: 4
- Number of Crew Berths: 0
- Keel: Long
- Steering: Tiller and Wheel
Engine and systems:
- Freshwater System - Full pressurised hot and cold-water system.
- Faucets in galley and heads with shower in heads also.
- Hot water provided from engine heated calorifier, with 240v immersion heater.
- Stainless steel water tank capacity of 150ltrs.
- Manual Freshwater Faucet - Manually pumped freshwater faucet at galley sink.
- Stainless steel double bowl galley sink.
- Galley Stove - Plastimo 2 burner, grill and oven gas cooker.
- Electric ignition.
- Gas safety cut off solenoid operated from galley.
- Gas safety certificate.
- Fire blanket
- Refrigerator - Top loading fridge below galley worktop with ice box.
- Air cooled compressor.
- Heating - blown air system.
- Heads – Blakes Lavac, Henderson manual pump.
- Porcelain bowl.
- Shore Power System - Hardwired, RCD protected system.
- Ring main, battery charger and immersion heater.
- Lighting – LED and florescent lighting below decks.
- Professional engine service completed March 2020
- The engine is located within a large dedicated machinery space beneath the cockpit sole.
- Access is provided by lifting the cockpit sole and/or removing the companionway steps.
- Volvo Penta D2 55, 55hp marine diesel engine. 4 cylinders indirectly cooled. New 2005
- All hoses in engine compartment replaced 2012.
- Recorded running hours @ June 2019 - 2484hrs.
- Fuel filtration system with Racor and CAV type filters.
- Volvo Penta rubber stern gland seal. New 2013
- Stainless steel propeller shaft.
- Fixed 3 blade, bronze propeller.
- New cutlass bearing new 2017
- Stainless steel fuel tank, 150ltr tank.
- Fuel consumption at cruising speed, 2litres per hour.
- Sidepower bow thruster, new 2011, control panel by wheel.
- Engine Battery Bank - 1x 12v, 72Ah lead acid Domestic Battery Bank - 2x 12v 105Ah lead acid (New 2016)
- NASA battery monitor at chart table.
Spars, rigging and canvas
- Hydraulic wheel steering , or Varnished tiller fixed to rudder stock head.
- Autohelm tiller pilot
- Deck-stepped, masthead sloop rig.
- Selden single spreader, silver anodised alloy mast.
- Standing rigging of stainless steel 1x19 wire with chromed bronze bottle screws.
- Full mast and standing rigging survey 2019.
- Furlex roller reefing system on forestay for the genoa.
- Slab reefing mainsail, lazy jacks fitted for stowing sail.
- All halyards and reefing lines handled at the mast.
- Block and tackle type kicker.
- Standing rigging renewed 2007/9, passed survey 2019.
- Mast mounted radar reflector.
- Mast mounted 2kw Furuno Radome.
- Navigation, steaming and deck flood lights.
- Primary Winches - 2x Lewmar 30, two speed.
- Mast Mounted Halyard Winches - 2x Lewmar 16, single speed.
- Mast Mounted Reefing Winch - 1x Lewmar 8, single speed.
- Mainsail - White Dacron. Fully battened, Ronstan cars, slab reefing, three reefs.
- Genoa – Two almost identical White Dacron with blue UV Strip. Roller reefing.
- Winter heavy duty cockpit cover with aft plastic window in blue canvas.
- Summer lighter duty cockpit cover with aft window and opening flaps to port, starboard and aft, supported by full width batten on backstay.
- Easily and quickly erected.
- Stainless steel pulpit and pushpit rails.
- Toerail mounted stainless steel stanchions supporting plastic coated guardwires.
- Laid teak decks with moulded toerail running the length of the deck outboard.
- Solid teak capping rail.
- Bow roller to starboard.
- Deck mounted alloy mooring cleats forward, midships, and aft.
- Panama style fairleads forward and midships.
- Teak grab rail running the length of the coachroof.
- Stainless steel swan neck fitting for leading mast wiring below decks.
- GRP moulded doghouse with glass windows. Central window opening.
- Teak grab rail running the length of the dog house roof.
- Solar panel on dog house roof
- Deep, self-draining cockpit, open at the aft end.
- Coaming mounted primary winches.
- Helm station forward to starboard
- Wooden tiller.
- Cockpit lockers beneath cockpit seating, port and starboard.
Mooring and ground tackle
- Depth Sounder - NASA
- Wind Instrument - NASA
- Plotter – Raymarine a75 with Naveonics charts, UK & N. Europe (2019)
- Radar -Furuno 2kw, mast mounted ray dome.
- GPS – Garmin
- AIS NASA receiver
- VHF – Icom DSC VHF (repeater speaker in cockpit)
- (AIS, VHF and GPS all integrated)
- Magnetic Compass
- Bower Anchor – Original Bruce anchor on 50m chain rode and 20m rope.
- Additional anchors. Fisherman and Danforth type. 30m lead weighted rope rode.
- Electric Anchor Windlass - Lofrans electric windlass with foot button controls.
- Windlass stripped down and fully serviced 2017.
- Mooring Warps - Selection
- Fenders - Selection
- Boat Hook
Transworld Yachts Sailing Ltd recommend that all safety equipment is inspected by suitably qualified personnel before use. Transworld Yachts Sailing Ltd provide no guarantees or warrantees for safety equipment supplied with their listings.
- SeaGo Offshore Life raft (Serviced Feb 2020)
- EPIRB (registered)
- Life belt + Macmurdo light + Plastimo dan buoy + light with holding rack
- Anchor lantern, Anchor ball, Motor sailing cone
- Jack stays.
- MOB recovery sling.
- Misc boat hooks.
- Avon Redcrest dinghy
- Honda 2hp outboard
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.customContactInformation
Please quote reference number TWY940864 when contacting us about this boat.