- Interior finished in quality mahogany.
- Carpet throughout (New 2012), Alcantara seating and cushions (New 2013), Curtains (New 2013)
- All interior lighting renewed with LED bulbs with the exception of wardrobe lighting.
- Sharp Aquos.
- Supplied with additional analogue to digital converter with mast head antenna
FM and M wave radio with cockpit speakers
Engine and Electrics
- Corian worktops
- GN Espace twin gas burner and oven
- Seagull IV fresh water filter and tap
- Yanmar - 4JH4-E 54HP 4 cylinder marine diesel engine
- Engine hours estimated at 1600 - 1700 hrs
- Twin primary fuel filters.
- 80 Amp alternator
- Bruntons Autoprop (New 2018) with spare anode
- Ambassador rope cutter
- 3 x 165 Ah Gel batteries for domestic use (New Aug 2020)
- 1 x 12v start battery (New Aug 2020)
- Eberspacher heating to all cabins
- Bow thruster (Motor replaced August 2020)
- 230v shore power connection including cable and extension cable
- 2 x 105 watt solar panels
- Wind generator
- Stern Gantry for Solar panels and Wind generator (New 2014)
- 5 x 12v power sockets inc cockpit
- 4 x 230v power sockets
- Flojet quad 11 diaphragm water pump
- Spectra 200T water maker with spares (new membranes 2017)
- Volt/Amp meter at main switch board by chart table
- Cockpit and side decks laid in teak
- Teak decks are bonded, no screws
- Self draining cockpit
- Stainless steel framed windscreen with tapered class, supplied by Najad.
- Wheel steering with cable linkage to rudder
- Stainless steel staunchion posts with stainless steel life lines
- Gates in lifelines for access amidships
- Stainless steel pushpits and pulpit.
- Cockpit cushions
- 2 x 52ST Andersen electric primary winches
- 2 x 40ST Andersen manual winches
- 12ST halyard winch
- Reefing winch on mast under boom
- Electric windlass with remote at helm station
- Manson supreme anchor with chain
- Various fenders and lines
- LED navigation lights
- Stern drogue towing points fitted to stern
- Stainless steel gantry supporting solar panels
- Outboard crane integrated into stainless steel gantry
- Pushpit seats
- Stern ladder removed for fitting of Hydrovane, will be supplied with yacht.
- Copper coat anti-foul system, applied by Osmotech, Hamble Point Marina 2012.
- Seabrake drogue and 30m of line.
- Two stern drogue towing points
Sails and Spars
- Sprayhood (New 2012)
- Tonneau cockpit cover (New 2012)
- Wheel cover (New 2012)
- Winter cover (New 2018)
- Silver anodised double spreader mast
- Silver anodised boom with brake for third reef
- Removable inner forestay with reinforced deck attacehment
- Removable bow sprit.
- Gas spring Selden kicker
- Lazy line system for easy mainsail stowage.
- Main sail cover (New 2014, serviced Aug 2020)
- Spinnaker pole
- All supplied by Parker and Kay, Hamble, in June 2011 replacing original sails supplied by Najad.
- Main and furling Genoa service and cleaned August 2020.
- Mainsail with single line reefing for 1 & 2 reef. Pennant to reef 3.
- Furling genoa.
- Blade jib (Inner forestay).
- Asymmetric Cruising Chute (continuous line furling on bowsprit).
- Code Zero (continuous line furling on bowsprit).
- Twistle twin sail rig including twin poles.
- Furuno plotter and radar.
Note that the charts for the Furuno (C-Map for the British Isles and Navionics for Western Europe south to the Canary Islands) have not been updated for several years because I have used iPad/iNavX for inshore waters which are updated every year automatically and at a heavily discounted price compared with the costs of the charts for the Plotter.
- Echopilot forward looking depth sounder. Includes blank for transponder withdrawal.
- Speed transponder including blank for withdrawal. (New 2018)
- Raymarine instrument ST70 for central NMEA instrument display (except independent Echopilot).
- Autopilot fitted to main steering system with remote control.
- AIS - transmit and receive, antenna on stern.
- GPS antenna on stern pushpit.
- Comar NMEA internal router. Used to relay instrument readings including AIS to personal iPad running Navionics charts on Application iNavX.
- Wifi antenna with router.
- VHF radio, repaired 2018. Nav table and cockpit microphones. Command mike in cockpit.
- Navtex, Furuno NX300.
- Steering compass at binnacle
- Insulated backstay
- Sea-me active radar reflector
- Steering ram for self steering gear (not installed)
- 3 x fire extinguishers, saloon table, cockpit locker and aft wardrobe
- Emergency tiller
- 2 x safety lines on deck
- 2 x safety lines in cockpit
- Sea brake drogue and 30m of line
- 4 person life raft in service till 10/2019
- Transworld Yachts offers the details of vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of any vessel.
- A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated.
- All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Transworld Yachts are the Hallberg-Rassy dealer for the UK and Ireland specialising in new and used boat sales. We also manage refit and repair projects and carry a range of spare parts and yacht accessories. You can visit us at Hamble Point Marina which is situated at the mouth of the Hamble River, you can phone us on +44 (0) 2380 454000 or visit our website at: http://www.transworldyachts.co.uk/boats-for-sale/