Mechanical & Electrical Systems
- Beta Marine 3 cylinder fresh water cooled 30 hp engine, professionally serviced Oct 2019.
- Full professional engine service history available, last service Oct 2019, pre-launch check March 2020.
- New 2019 reversing reduction sail drive
- 120A enhanced marine alternator
- Brunton three-bladed varifold folding prop
- Ambassador rope cutter new 2018
- Vetus Bow thruster with correctly flared tunnel
- Lewmar electric windlass
- Shore power with Whisper Power WP-BC Supreme 20A intelligent battery charger
- Whisper power monitor
- Solar panel 60w new in 2020
- 2 x Rolls AGM Batteries new 2020
- 1 x Optima battery 2020
- 1 x Noco emergency start battery
- Webasto Airtop 4 programable hot air heating system new 2018
- New refrigerator 2018 with keel cooled compressor
- Hot and cold water to heads and galley with 40l calorifi
- This GT 35 is the grand tour layout, she has 6 berths in total. Interior design is by Chris Lock (formerly with Oyster yachts).
- The forward cabin has a large double berth which is offset for easy access and has a purpose-made 5-inch mattress. There are two hanging lockers and storage under the berth.
- The saloon is light, comfortable and spacious with the berths covered in Alcantara Avant upholstery. The dining table folds and has bottle storage.
- The galley is attractive with Avonite solid worktops, twin stainless steel sinks, efficient keel-cooled refrigerator, and a quality Dometic 3 burner cooker with grill and oven.
- The navigation station is to starboard with a large chart table, practical and secure navigators seat and good storage.
- The heads are large and the work surfaces are in Avonite. There is a shower, Jabsco toilet, ventilated wet locker and holding tank.
- The double aft cabin is to port with a hanging locker and is unusually bright, spacious and well-ventilated thanks to a large hatch that opens into the cockpit.
Spars & Sails
- Raymarine autopilot
- Raymarine 49E DSC VHF at chart table
- Raymarine C95 GPS chart plotter at chart table
- New 2018 Raymarine ES75 hybrid touch chart plotter at the binnacle
- AIS 700 transceiver new in 2018
- Raymarine i70 multi-instrument (Log, speed, depth, wind)
- Poynting marine 4G aerial ( best in the world)
- Mobile SIM router providing local wifi
- Fusion MS-RA205 'Sonic hub ' stereo
- Furlex below deck headsail gear
- New Selden bowsprit
- Facnor FX + 2500 furling system
- German main sheet system
- 2 x Lewmar Evo 45 genoa winches
- 2 x Lewmar Evo 40 mainsheet winches
- 2 x Lewmar Evo 40 halyard winches
- Seldon alloy mast and boom with twin spreaders
- Adjustable backstay
- Sprung rod kicker
- Sanders furling Genoa new in 2019 in excellent condition
- Dolphin main slab reefed with articulated batten cars in excellent condition
- New Sanders Code zero 2019 as new
- Blue performance waterproof cockpit awning
- New Wheel and binnacle covers by Sanders in 2018.
- Jefa wheel steering system
- Twin roller bow roller
- Spade anchor 20kg with 40m of chain plus 50m of warp
- Danforth Fortress kedge anchor with chain and warp
- Lewmar electric windlass
- Removable mahogany cockpit table
- New 2018 telescopic boarding ladder on transom
- Fire blanket
- 2 x 1kg fire extinguishers (new 2020
- 1 x 2kg extinguishers (new 2020)
- Nereus gas and CO Alarm with two sensors 2018
- Life buoy with horseshoe and light new 2018
- Jonbuoy MOB recovery system
Transworld Yachts offers the details of vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of any vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.