With our excellent service, purpose-built facilities and proven track record, Transworld Yachts can help you sell your boat. Transworld Yachts is a member of the ABYA and provide additional benefits including standard documents for the listing and sale or purchase of boats plus professional indemnity and public liability insurance. We work to the ABYA Code of Practice.
Why choose us?
Proven track record for selling quality cruising and bluewater yachts.
- Advice, preparation, presentation of your boat for sale and creating accurate, detailed sales particulars.
- Proactive marketing via UK, European and Worldwide advertising through our qualified database, the national and international yachting press, and our website with listings on Yachtworld.com, Boats.com, Boatshop24.com, YBW.com and Yachtmarket.com.
- Purpose built “For Sale Area” with raised walkway so yachts can be viewed with ease, in safety and in comfort.
- All services and specialities of a modern boat yard including competitive refit and valeting services essential for correct presentation.
- Boat viewings accompanied by experienced, well informed staff.
When we have a buyer for your boat
As soon as we have a buyer, Transworld Yachts will help you through the process by providing:
- Negotiation post survey
- Bills of Sale including title documentation and evidence of VAT payment
- Meeting new boat legislation in accordance with The Recreational Craft Directive (RCD)
- Arranging a finance options or redeeming an existing mortgage on completion of sale
- Registration on the British Register or assistance with overseas registers
- Completion of the sale and disbursement of funds
Send us your boat details and a member of the team will be in touch to discuss options.